TriSMART Solar – Texas
There are a lot of reasons for Texans to go solar right now. We have found our program makes the most sense for property owners that can either pay upfront or have the ability to qualify for our low interest financing. Our current company incentives, paired with the 30% federal tax credit have made solar not only a good thing to do for the future, but very economical as well.
Houston, San Antonio, Dallas/Forth Worth, Austin, Lubbock, and everywhere in between.
If you are interested in learning more about programs and incentives offered from the US Department of Energy and TriSMART Solar – We have compiled plenty of information related to energy efficient purchases and improvements in the form of tax credits, marketing incentives, and or rebates, all of which can be done through energy-efficient financing that requires no investment or money down.
In many cases you can get more than 30-40% of your renewable energy source paid for by the current incentives happening right here in the great state of Texas. These incentives don’t last forever! Take action and CONTACT US TODAY to learn more.
Houston – HQ – 888.485.5551
256 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Suite 125, Houston, TX 77060
Conroe – 888.485.5551
201 Enterprise Row, Suite 7, Conroe TX 77301
San Antonio – 888.485.5551
12000 Crownpoint Dr, Suite 120, San Antonio, TX 78233
Dallas/Fort Worth – 888.485.5551
5684 Denton Hwy, Haltom City, TX 76148
Austin – 888.485.5551
7600 Chevy Chase Dr, Suite 300, Austin, TX 78752
Lubbock – 888.485.5551
Texans Are Known For Conservation
Yes, Texas is known for oil, gas, and even black coal energy production, but did you know – Texas is also a huge producer of renewable energy? No wonder, with being one of the largest states in the country, there are huge energy demands.
According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, the average annual electricity cost per Texas household is $1,801, among the highest in the nation; the cost is similar to other warm weather states like Florida, according to EIA’s Residential Energy Consumption Survey.
Texas Solar Facts
Interesting facts from the Solar Energy Industry Association (SEIA)
- In 2015, Texas installed 212 MW of solar electric capacity, ranking it ninth nationally. Installed solar capacity in Texas has grown by 65% over the 12 months.
- In 2015, $372 million was invested on solar installations in Texas. This represents a 48% increase over the previous year, and is expected to grow again this year.
- The 566 MW of solar energy currently installed in Texas ranks the state tenth in the country in installed solar capacity. There is enough solar energy installed in the state to power 61,000 homes.
- Over the next five years, Texas is expected to install 4,612 MW of solar electric capacity, ranking the state second overall during that time span. This amount is more than 10 times the amount of solar installed over the last five years.
- Installed solar PV system prices in the U.S. have dropped steadily– by 12% from last year and 66% from 2010.